Caralee Pridemore, Sam Villa Ambassador @caraleestyles, makes special occasion hair look so easy! Sweetly Pinned, her mobile beauty for modern brides company, is already booking into 2022. Pridemore has seen it ALL and she pins to perfection – quickly, efficiently, in-salon and on location! One of her latest looks is a modern twist - it’s similar to a French twist yet executed a bit differently to add more dimension.
1. Brush hair with a Sam Villa Artist Series Paddle Brush to smooth and maintain shine.
2. Take 1” sections all over the head and compress with the Sam Villa Signature Series Textur Professional Texturizing Iron to about 4 fingers down off the part to build the perfect foundation for a strong lasting updo.
3. Use a Sam Villa Artist Series 2-in-1 Marcel Iron and Wand to create dimensional curls all over the head, alternating the curl pattern in each section.
4. Apply Redken Wax Blast and brush out curls using the end of a Sam Villa Signature Series Tail Comb to maintain a frizz free style and create more dimension on highlighted hair.
5. After combing through curls, gather into a ponytail.
6. Center the ponytail, pull all hair towards the left and create a low bun. Then, over direct hair and pin on the right side.
7. Take the remaining hair on the left and bring it over the top part of the bun and back towards the right side.
8. Spray with a texture spray and pull random pieces apart to add variation and dimension on the surface. Pin in place.